Sunday, February 04, 2007

Renovation blues

I can't believe how hard it is to get our renovations started. The process has been going on for over a year. I seem to have that thing that is neither fish nor fowl. Not quite big enough for a serious renovation team, but not quite small enough to escape the bureacracy and red tape.

My, my those councils certainly are ready to charge for all sorts of things. I am amazed that for adding a glassed in wall to our back room that we need a building inspector!

Then there is the problem of getting the builder to commit to a start date, they seem to be coming and going as the days rush past!

I think I'll start a book to see if this 4 week job might be completed by say June or maybe the end of the year?

Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au

No comments: