Sunday, August 13, 2006

Business and positive thinking

Having started my own business I am overwhelmed by the fantastic response I have had. It is so much more fun working in so many different areas of the arts from theatre to music, visual arts and dance.

It is also incredibly liberating to have the freedom of choosing my work. My criteria for my clients are as follows:

1) I have to believe in what they are doing
2) I have to get on with and actually enjoy the company of the people I am working for/with
3) I have to believe they can actually do something with what my suggestions/support

So far so good and possibly it is what ask for you get.

Well my next steps are to go full steam ahead with Women and Wealth, a financial online magazine - with there's more to wealth than money being our tagline. So watch this space for progress in that area www.womenandwealth.com.au or even register online for our free e-newsletter.

Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au

No comments: