Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fine dining, music and fathers day

So a beautiful spring day for Father's day. Well I have to say my husband scored better than I do, he got waffles, strawberries and maple syrup, whereas I got some sad croissants I bought myself and had served without jam, just butter - not good for someone with high cholestral. Our daughter did a sterling job of chopping strawberries.

Saw my friend Joh Puglisi's first choreographic piece as part of Bodylines at NIDA. It was great to see her work, and even better that we liked it, so we could be honest when we said we liked it! That is something that always stresses me out when I see friends work.

Also saw the amazing Katie Noonan, what a voice, what a talent. If you can catch her on her current tour, make the effort. She is really special.

On the lighter side of life, this is a incredibly silly video, courtesy of surfing Youtube with my daugher!




Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au
www.placesandspaces.com.au
www.womenandwealth.com.au

No comments: