Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ridiculously busy

So in the life of a Consultant I have hedged my bets and when the last tender came through I realised that September/October are/were going to be busy months.

What with launching and setting up a framework for a new touring program called Sound Travellers to fundraising at the Zoo, not to mention my own concert series Places & Spaces and the Jazz:Now Festival.

So it was a mixed week of performances at the Opera House seeing jazz, interspersed with a penguin talk at the zoo. Having the chance to have a snake fun its tongue over my hand, amazing soft, sensitive quality and surpisingly snake skin is also nearly velvety soft.

Then it was running all the way to a music assembly for the Music Council of Australia, where as a bystander it was interesting to hear what is going on in their world.

Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au
www.placesandspaces.com.au

No comments: