Sunday, April 15, 2007

Work, workmen & school holidays




So it really is a life with a ladder that can be a bit scarey and challenging and sometimes not always vertical.

The career direction is morphing again, this time to things that are incredibly close to the things that I have always wanted to do. Dreaming and thinking about the future seems to be a good way to go.

Life has been a bit crazy with school holidays and workmen. Our over bureaucratic process to close in our verandah is slowly drawing to completion with the builders turning up, but hey I wish I had known what day they were coming back - so I could have booked my holiday to be away at this time.

Things are coming together in terms of financial planning, why is it so hard to find a decent financial planner? Well, I am happy with my choice now, heres to a sound economic future. That ties in nicely with the launch of our financial website Women & Wealth, lets hope that we get started soon.


Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au

No comments: