Monday, October 01, 2007

School artshow, Electrofringe and more

So I won one of the silent auction prizes at my daugher's fundraiser. This year it was an art auction. Plus my daughter had over 6 artworks on display, costing $5 each. However after buying 3, we figured that we might well see the others return home to us at some stage. Good guess. I just hope we don't have to hang all of them on our walls!

Time just slips away and with my hellish months ahead, also thinking how to proceed with Women & Wealth. We are still in the design stages, though the site is live, it is not yet "finished" and we are still refining the design. However, I am thinking it is going to look good and thank god, we are getting to the end of that stage.

Spent the Saturday of the long weekend attending Electrofringe, a sound art/electronic music Festival in Newcastle. Very fringe in nature and content, but interesting to see different worlds.

Couldn't believe the number of burnt out disused buildings in Newcastle.

Train ride there and back was good for staring out the window and being amazed with how much music I have on my MP3 and how much longer the battery works than the old days with the walkman.

Next stop is the mountains of work involved in my numerous projects, which should be keeping me very busy.


Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au
www.placesandspaces.com.au

No comments: